Items typically ship within 24 hours.
- Made to order/custom work
- Logistics company is closed do to holiday/observances.
- Further information from the buyer is needed before an item can be shipped.
- Unforeseen circumstances arise e.g. weather/natural disasters
Due to COVID-19, our standard return procedure has been amended.
We do not accept returns at this time, as they normally are donated.
However, we can make an exception on a 'case by case' basis.
- Purchaser has 14 Calendar days to file for a refund or exchange. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local Postmaster/Logistics Company with help on the matter.
- Damaged items still require a claim with the carrier company.
- All other inquires require adequate documentation. to receive compensation in a timely manner.
- Return postage is the responsibility of the buyer. If fault is with us, we will gladly provide prepaid postage.
- Refunds can be in the form of store credit or refunded to ORIGINAL METHOD OF PAYMENT
- We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you decide, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- Tracking numbers are provided. To see the status of a package, please visit the carrier's website and supply the tracking number. Once the package is in the hands of the carrier, sole liability is on the carrier. Any issues must be addressed to them directly.